0 Shouts - 362,681 Scrobbles
Broken Spindles is the brainchild of Joel Petersen of Omaha, Nebraska. He is in other Saddle Creek bands, playing bass guitar in The Faint and Beep Beep. The music is mostly instrumental with minimal vocals which Petersen sings.Read More...
It originally started in 2001 as the soundtrack for a friend's film. It developed into a solo project with the first release in 2002 on Tiger Style Records. In between touring with The Faint and Beep Beep, Petersen found time to write music for Broken Spindles.
The song, "Song No Song," from fulfilled/complete was used in a car commercial for Lexus
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Induction - 29,280 plays
- Move Away - 18,659 plays
- Videosection - 16,558 plays
- Fall in and Down On - 14,936 plays
- Connection in Progress - 13,207 plays
- This Is An Introduction - 14,470 plays
- Inward - 10,598 plays
- Introvert - 11,497 plays
- Burn My Body - 11,346 plays
- To Die, for Death - 9,574 plays