21 Shouts - 187,132 Scrobbles
Brokeback 2011 consists of Pete Croke, Jim Elkington, Chris Hansen, and Douglas McCombs. They've spent the past winter and spring working on a new batch of songs. This fall they'll be playing the first Brokeback shows since 2008. More later... Brokeback is the name of Tortoise bassist Douglas McCombs' side project. In 1999, he released the project's first recording, Field Recordings From the Cook County Water Table, which revealed a slightly less constricted version of the post-rock sound Tortoise had made famous.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Will be Arriving - (6:41) - 478 plays
- Returns to the Orange Grove - (4:15) - 325 plays
- Another Routine Day Breaks - (5:00) - 326 plays
- A Blueprint - (3:09) - 295 plays
- After the Internationals - (5:08) - 311 plays
- The Field Code - (4:33) - 280 plays
- Don't Worry Pigeon - (8:13) - 256 plays
- This Is Where We Sleep - (2:24) - 256 plays
- Gold! - (4:40) - 258 plays
- The Wire, the Rag, and the Payoff - (4:14) - 241 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online