808 Shouts - 1,177,430 Scrobbles
Brittany Nicole Waddell, better known by her stage name as Britt Nicole is a Christian pop artist.
Waddell began singing at the age of three in her home church, Truth Temple of (Kannapolis, North Carolina). She, along with her brother and cousin, eventually became involved with the church's daily program on Charlotte TV station WAXN. Waddell turned down a scholarship from Belmont University in Nashville Tennessee to pursue a full-time music career...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsOh, oh, oh, oh
Oh, oh, oh, oh
You were walking on the moon, now you're feeling low oh oh....
What they said wasn't true, you're bea-tif-ul...
Sticks and stones break your bones, I know what you're feeling
- LyricsI remember the moment, I remember the pain
I was only a girl, but I grew up that day
Tears were falling
I know You saw me
Hiding there in my bedroom, so alone
- LyricsWhen life has cut too deep and left you hurting
The future you had hoped for is now burning
And the dreams you held so tight lost their meaning
And you don't if you'll ever find the healing
You're gonna make it
- The Lost Get Found - (3:25) - 3,640 plays
- Walk On The Water - (3:48) - 2,239 plays
- Safe - (3:21) - 2,646 plays
- When She Cries - (3:12) - 1,998 plays
- Set The World On Fire - (3:42) - 1,584 plays
- Amazing Life - (3:34) - 2,062 plays
- Hanging On - (3:26) - 1,739 plays