817 Shouts - 1,232,186 Scrobbles
Brittany Nicole Waddell, better known by her stage name as Britt Nicole is a Christian pop artist.
Waddell began singing at the age of three in her home church, Truth Temple of (Kannapolis, North Carolina). She, along with her brother and cousin, eventually became involved with the church's daily program on Charlotte TV station WAXN. Waddell turned down a scholarship from Belmont University in Nashville Tennessee to pursue a full-time music career...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsOh, oh, oh, oh
Oh, oh, oh, oh
You were walking on the moon, now you're feeling low oh oh....
What they said wasn't true, you're bea-tif-ul...
Sticks and stones break your bones, I know what you're feeling
- LyricsWhen life has cut too deep and left you hurting
The future you had hoped for is now burning
And the dreams you held so tight lost their meaning
And you don't if you'll ever find the healing
You're gonna make it
- LyricsI remember the moment, I remember the pain
I was only a girl, but I grew up that day
Tears were falling
I know You saw me
Hiding there in my bedroom, so alone
- LyricsHello my friend, I remember when you were
So alive with your wide eyes
Then the light that you had in your heart was stolen
Now you say that it ain't worth sayin'
You wanna run but you're hesitatin', I'm talkin' to me
- LyricsLittle girl, terrified
She'd leave her room if only bruises would heal
A home is no place to hide
Her heart is breaking from the pain that she feels
Every days the same, she fights to find her way
- Safe - (3:21) - 2,202 plays
- Walk On The Water - (3:48) - 1,755 plays
- Ready or Not - feat. Lecrae - (3:01) - 1,451 plays
- Set The World On Fire - (3:42) - 1,221 plays
- Amazing Life - (3:34) - 1,781 plays