707 Shouts - 960,616 Scrobbles
Brittany Nicole Waddell, better known by her stage name as Britt Nicole is a Christian pop artist.
Waddell began singing at the age of three in her home church, Truth Temple of (Kannapolis, North Carolina). She, along with her brother and cousin, eventually became involved with the church's daily program on Charlotte TV station WAXN. Waddell turned down a scholarship from Belmont University in Nashville Tennessee to pursue a full-time music career...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsOh, oh, oh, oh
Oh, oh, oh, oh
You were walking on the moon, now you're feeling low
What they said wasn't true, you're beautiful
Sticks and stones break your bones, I know what you're feeling
- Lyricsi remember the moment i remember the pain i was only a girl but i grew up that day tears were falling i know you saw me
- LyricsHello my friend, I remember when you were
So alive with your wide eyes
Then the light that you had in your heart was stolen
Now you say that it ain't worth stayin'
You wanna run but you're hesitatin', I'm talkin' to me
- LyricsI wanna set the world on fire
Until it's burning bright for You
It's everything that I desire
Can I be the one You use?
I, I am small but
- LyricsYou look around, staring back at you
Another wave of doubt, will it pull you under? You wonder
What if I'm overtaken? What if I never make it?
What if no one's there? Will You hear my prayer?
When you take that first step into the unknown
- Look Like Love - (3:32) - 4,871 plays
- Stand - (3:39) - 5,429 plays
- Safe - (3:21) - 6,338 plays
- Hanging On - (3:26) - 3,837 plays
- Amazing Life - (3:34) - 4,103 plays