22 Shouts - 144,528 Scrobbles
Brinsley Schwarz were a 70s-era English rock band, named after their guitarist Brinsley Schwarz, which played music merging a love of American-style country rock, soul, classic pop, and the like with more recent power pop and pub rock styles. Having a six year run with United Artists records, they began in most well-known form in 1969 after previously having some success as Kippington Lodge. Spawning the solo career of rock impresario Nick Lowe, the influential 70s U.K. band famously recorded the tune "(What's So Funny About) Peace Love & Understanding" in 1974.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Country Girl - (3:10) - 414 plays
- Surrender To The Rhythm - (3:25) - 430 plays
- (What's So Funny 'Bout) Peace Love And Understanding - (3:31) - 365 plays
- The Ugly Things - (2:46) - 272 plays
- Happy Doing What We're Doing - (4:44) - 205 plays
- Don't Lose Your Grip On Love - (4:23) - 191 plays
- Silver Pistol - (3:22) - 183 plays
- Home In My Hand - (5:22) - 197 plays
- Nightingale - (3:00) - 145 plays
- Nervous On The Road (But Can't Stay At Home) - (4:57) - 130 plays