22 Shouts - 118,288 Scrobbles
Brinsley Schwarz were a 1970s English pub rock band, named after their guitarist Brinsley Schwarz that merged a love of American-style country rock, soul, pop, and R&B and had a six year run with United Artists records. They had evolved into its most well-known form by 1969 after achieving some success as Kippington Lodge. Likely most notable for being the early 70s UK pub rock band that spawned the solo career of Nick Lowe, recording the tune "(What's So Funny About) Peace Love & Understanding" in 1974 several years before fan & former roadie Elvis Costello recorded it.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- (What's So Funny 'Bout) Peace Love And Understanding - (3:31) - 544 plays
- Surrender To The Rhythm - (3:25) - 483 plays
- Country Girl - (3:10) - 912 plays
- Happy Doing What We're Doing - (4:44) - 275 plays
- (What's So Funny 'Bout) Peace, Love and Understanding - (3:34) - 267 plays
- Silver Pistol - (3:22) - 239 plays
- The Ugly Things - (2:46) - 248 plays
- Ever Since You're Gone - (4:07) - 243 plays
- Trying To Live My Life Without You - (3:23) - 226 plays
- Don't Lose Your Grip On Love - (4:23) - 210 plays