22 Shouts - 136,232 Scrobbles
Brinsley Schwarz were a 1970s English pub rock band, named after their guitarist Brinsley Schwarz that merged a love of American-style country rock, soul, pop, and R&B and had a six year run with United Artists records. They had evolved into its most well-known form by 1969 after achieving some success as Kippington Lodge. Likely most notable for being the early 70s UK pub rock band that spawned the solo career of Nick Lowe, recording the tune "(What's So Funny About) Peace Love & Understanding" in 1974 several years before fan & former roadie Elvis Costello recorded it.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Country Girl - (3:10) - 428 plays
- Surrender To The Rhythm - (3:25) - 404 plays
- (What's So Funny 'Bout) Peace Love And Understanding - (3:31) - 398 plays
- Happy Doing What We're Doing - (4:44) - 236 plays
- The Ugly Things - (2:46) - 278 plays
- Don't Lose Your Grip On Love - (4:23) - 208 plays
- Nervous On The Road (But Can't Stay At Home) - (4:57) - 177 plays
- Silver Pistol - (3:22) - 202 plays
- Nightingale - (3:00) - 156 plays
- Trying To Live My Life Without You - (3:23) - 185 plays