22 Shouts - 138,726 Scrobbles
Brinsley Schwarz were a 70s-era English rock band, named after their guitarist Brinsley Schwarz, which played music merging a love of American-style country rock, soul, classic pop, and the like with more recent power pop and pub rock styles. Having a six year run with United Artists records, they began in most well-known form in 1969 after previously having some success as Kippington Lodge. Spawning the solo career of rock impresario Nick Lowe, the influential 70s U.K. band famously recorded the tune "(What's So Funny About) Peace Love & Understanding" in 1974.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Country Girl - (3:10) - 448 plays
- Surrender To The Rhythm - (3:25) - 391 plays
- (What's So Funny 'Bout) Peace Love And Understanding - (3:31) - 405 plays
- The Ugly Things - (2:46) - 258 plays
- Happy Doing What We're Doing - (4:44) - 216 plays
- Don't Lose Your Grip On Love - (4:23) - 198 plays
- Nervous On The Road (But Can't Stay At Home) - (4:57) - 172 plays
- Silver Pistol - (3:22) - 208 plays
- (What's So Funny 'Bout) Peace, Love and Understanding - (3:34) - 165 plays
- Nightingale - (3:00) - 158 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online