Bridget St. John
34 Shouts - 234,714 Scrobbles
Bridget St John (b. 1946) is an English singer-songwriter. Born Bridget Hobbs on the 4th October 1946 in South London, she learnt piano and viola as a child, and guitar while a student at Sheffield University, from which she graduated in 1968. Her "To B. without a Hitch"/"Autumn Lullaby" (1969) was one of the first two singles released by Dandelion Records, John Peel's label. Ask Me No Questions - including the earlier single, and sparingly produced by Peel - was the label's first LP later the same year.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Autumn Lullaby - (3:00) - 589 plays
- Ask Me No Questions - (7:47) - 382 plays
- Hello Again (Of Course) - (4:10) - 387 plays
- Back To Stay - (4:45) - 254 plays
- The Curious Crystals of Unusual Purity - (3:58) - 243 plays
- Broken Faith - (4:55) - 283 plays
- Like Never Before - (3:13) - 263 plays
- Curl Your Toes - 235 plays
- To B Without a Hitch - (3:07) - 235 plays
- Many Happy Returns - (2:16) - 193 plays