Bridget St. John
32 Shouts - 208,056 Scrobbles
Bridget St John (b. 1946) is an English singer-songwriter. Born Bridget Hobbs on the 4th October 1946 in South London, she learnt piano and viola as a child, and guitar while a student at Sheffield University, from which she graduated in 1968. Her "To B. without a Hitch"/"Autumn Lullaby" (1969) was one of the first two singles released by Dandelion Records, John Peel's label. Ask Me No Questions - including the earlier single, and sparingly produced by Peel - was the label's first LP later the same year.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Like Never Before - (3:13) - 530 plays
- Many Happy Returns - (2:16) - 415 plays
- Hello Again (Of Course) - (4:10) - 369 plays
- Back To Stay - (4:45) - 358 plays
- Ask Me No Questions - (7:47) - 384 plays
- Autumn Lullaby - (3:00) - 375 plays
- Broken Faith - (4:55) - 335 plays
- Barefeet and Hot Pavements - (2:44) - 309 plays
- I Like to Be with You in the Sun - (2:34) - 289 plays
- If You'd Been There - (4:07) - 266 plays