Bridget St. John
31 Shouts - 190,895 Scrobbles
Bridget St. John is a singer with a distinctively deep and somewhat melancholy voice. She learnt piano and viola as a child in London, and guitar while a student at Sheffield University, from which she graduated in 1968. Her "To B. without a hitch" / "Autumn Lullaby" (1969) was one of the first two singles released by Dandelion Records, John Peel's label. Ask Me No Questions - including the earlier single, and sparingly produced by Peel - was the label's first LP.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Like Never Before - (3:13) - 821 plays
- Hello Again (Of Course) - (4:10) - 671 plays
- Many Happy Returns - (2:16) - 576 plays
- Ask Me No Questions - (7:47) - 540 plays
- Back To Stay - (4:45) - 506 plays
- If You'd Been There - (4:07) - 427 plays
- Broken Faith - (4:55) - 587 plays
- The Curious Crystals of Unusual Purity - (3:58) - 409 plays
- Barefeet and Hot Pavements - (2:44) - 395 plays
- I Like to Be with You in the Sun - (2:34) - 426 plays