6 Shouts - 43,572 Scrobbles
As an artist who has flourished in the comfort of Jazz, the Top 40s, R&B, and Pop; pianist Brian O'Neal oozes with the versatility of a uniquely upbeat, smooth style that compliments today’s "New Jazz”. He brings an exciting and uninhibited sound to the world of jazz, which makes it creatively challenging for many to classify his music. O’Neal attracts an eager following and commands the respect of his listeners domestically and abroad.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Mesmerized - (3:42) - 220 plays
- On the Path - (4:02) - 180 plays
- Let Me Do It Again - (3:47) - 93 plays
- No Words Necessary - (5:03) - 101 plays
- Inner G - (3:47) - 19 plays
- Daisy - (4:39) - 19 plays
- Holland Residence - (4:24) - 22 plays
- Dancer - (4:19) - 27 plays
- Autobahn - (4:11) - 28 plays
- Its Personal - (4:03) - 16 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online