457 Shouts - 128,275 Scrobbles
Born to an American international banker father and a Scottish mother, Brian Molko's family moved frequently during his childhood, including spells in Scotland, Liberia, Lebanon and Luxembourg. Molko has referred to his mother's home town of Dundee, Scotland as "where I grew up". He attended Goldsmiths College in London, where he studied drama. He describes his childhood as a period when he felt very lonely and alienated. He started to wear make-up at the age of 11. He was an actor in a school drama theater.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Across The Universe (The Beatles Live Cover) - (3:57) - 574 plays
- Ne me quitte pas - (3:27) - 782 plays
- five years - (2:25) - 628 plays
- Across the Universe - (3:29) - 595 plays
- Requiem For A Jerk (Requiem Pour Un Con) - (2:59) - 313 plays
- Ne Me Quitte Pas (Jacques Brel Live Cover) - (4:09) - 226 plays
- Requiem For A Jerk - (2:59) - 239 plays
- I love you baby - (4:45) - 255 plays
- Five Years (David Bowie Cover) - (2:23) - 476 plays
- Summertime rolls - (6:40) - 136 plays