219 Shouts - 369,110 Scrobbles
Brian Littrell began singing as a child in church. His cousin, Kevin Richardson, moved to Orlando, Florida, during Littrell's teenage years. Kevin had gone to Orlando to find a job in the entertainment industry; after being chosen as one of the Backstreet Boys, he recommended his cousin Brian to the band members and management. Brian was convinced by Kevin to go to Florida and audition. Soon, he was chosen as the fifth member of the band.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsWhen I left home to be who I am
Some people said, no way
But I laid it all down, gave everything
In my head rang the words that my father said
You're never far, I will be where you are
- LyricsThere's a world of difference when faith is in a heart
It stands out like sunlight, life becomes so dark
And when those around me ask me why
I dare to dream or why I love or why sing
My answer is You, my answer is You
- LyricsI tried to figure it out
Time and time again and time again
I guess there's just some things
I'll never understand
'Cause Your ways aren't our ways
- LyricsFor just a moment, I wish I could have been there
To see Your first step, hear Your very first word
Tell me, did You ever fall and scrape Your knee?
Did You know Your wounds would one day heal the world?
For just one moment, I wish I could have seen You growing
- LyricsHave you seen my son?
Not too tall, fiveeight
She held up a colored copy, photograph
From his wedding day
And this is his pregnant wife
- I'm Alive - (3:19) - 460 plays
- Angels and Heroes - (3:41) - 425 plays
- In Christ Alone - (3:40) - 515 plays
- Grace Of My Life - (3:34) - 394 plays
- You Keep Givin' Me - (5:33) - 345 plays