3 Shouts - 3,931 Scrobbles
Brian Lavelle is a Scottish sound artist, born in Glasgow in 1972 but now living in Edinburgh. He has been recording since around 1990.
His recorded material can be described as resonant, textural layers of digital material, drones and processed field recordings. He has used the electric guitar in many of his recordings, often using it as a drone instrument or percussive accompaniment.
From 2000 to 2003, Lavelle curated the net label techNOH, which orchestrated more than 35 releases by electronic composers from all over the world.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- We Are The Cats Inside - (3:28) - 5 plays
- Four Worlds - (2:40) - 5 plays
- The Bright Day Is Done - (19:13) - 6 plays
- Antemundane Phase - (4:27) - 6 plays
- The Twelfth, Majestic - (15:00) - 3 plays
- Ramparts - (1:12) - 4 plays
- You Fill The Wood With Wonder - (5:53) - 6 plays
- Hidden Cities - (3:08) - 4 plays
- 900 Years - (3:58) - 6 plays
- Begin to Breathe - (5:45) - 4 plays