Brian Eno & Jon Hassell
21 Shouts - 77,995 Scrobbles
The term "fourth world" has often been used to describe various ethno-electronic compositions. Joining trumpeter Jon Hassell in different combinations on Possible Musics are co-producer and synthesist Brian Eno and percussionists Nana Vasconcelos and Ayibe Dieng, among others. Hassell has found a unique way to summon a lush, otherworldly sound from his trumpet, applying the Indian vocal techniques he learned from Pandit Pran Nath to the way he plays his instrument.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Delta Rain Dream - (3:20) - 480 plays
- Chemistry - (6:55) - 383 plays
- Rising Thermal 14° 16' N; 32° 28' E - (3:10) - 280 plays
- Ba-Benzélé - (6:17) - 291 plays
- Charm (over "Burundi Cloud") - (21:33) - 254 plays
- Griot (over "Contagious Magic") - (4:02) - 225 plays
- Ba-benzele - (6:17) - 50 plays
- Charm (Over 'Burundi Cloud') - (21:33) - 42 plays
- Griot (Over 'Contagious Magic') - (4:02) - 39 plays
- Charm (Over Burundi Cloud) - (21:33) - 42 plays