Brian Eno & John Cale
28 Shouts - 333,901 Scrobbles
Musicians Brian Eno and John Cale collaborated in 1990 to create the album 'Wrong Way Up'. Featuring a mixture of electronic music with art rock and progressive rock sounds, it has earned critical praise while containing some of Eno's most mainstream work. The single "Been There, Done That" remains the only Eno single to ever reach an American chart, for example, and critics have likened the album to contemporary work by electropop bands.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Lay My Love - (4:43) - 1,702 plays
- Spinning Away - (5:27) - 1,959 plays
- Cordoba - (4:25) - 1,050 plays
- Empty Frame - (4:27) - 899 plays
- The River - (4:21) - 822 plays
- One Word - (4:34) - 860 plays
- In the Backroom - (4:01) - 670 plays
- Footsteps - (3:13) - 726 plays
- Been There Done That - (2:52) - 626 plays
- Crime in the Desert - (3:42) - 553 plays