Brian Eno & John Cale
28 Shouts - 332,430 Scrobbles
Musicians Brian Eno and John Cale collaborated in 1990 to create the album 'Wrong Way Up'. Featuring a mixture of electronic music with art rock and progressive rock sounds, it has earned critical praise while containing some of Eno's most mainstream work. The single "Been There, Done That" remains the only Eno single to ever reach an American chart, for example, and critics have likened the album to contemporary work by electropop bands.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Lay My Love - (4:43) - 1,782 plays
- Spinning Away - (5:27) - 1,967 plays
- Cordoba - (4:25) - 1,026 plays
- Empty Frame - (4:27) - 929 plays
- The River - (4:21) - 844 plays
- One Word - (4:34) - 943 plays
- In the Backroom - (4:01) - 660 plays
- Footsteps - (3:13) - 731 plays
- Been There Done That - (2:52) - 623 plays
- Crime in the Desert - (3:42) - 542 plays