Brian Eno & John Cale
27 Shouts - 321,694 Scrobbles
Musicians Brian Eno and John Cale collaborated in 1990 to create the album 'Wrong Way Up'. Featuring a mixture of electronic music with art rock and progressive rock sounds, it has earned critical praise while containing some of Eno's most mainstream work. The single "Been There, Done That" remains the only Eno single to ever reach an American chart, for example, and critics have likened the album to contemporary work by electropop bands.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Spinning Away - (5:27) - 2,148 plays
- Lay My Love - (4:43) - 1,689 plays
- The River - (4:21) - 1,085 plays
- Cordoba - (4:25) - 1,039 plays
- Empty Frame - (4:27) - 924 plays
- One Word - (4:34) - 1,033 plays
- In the Backroom - (4:01) - 743 plays
- Been There Done That - (2:52) - 723 plays
- Footsteps - (3:13) - 768 plays
- Crime in the Desert - (3:42) - 695 plays