Brian Eno & John Cale
25 Shouts - 295,555 Scrobbles
Brian Eno and John Cale collaborated in 1990 to create the album 'Wrong Way Up'. The album features Electronic and Prog-Rock/Art Rock sound and features some of Eno's most mainstream work. The single "Been There, Done That" remains the only Eno single to ever reach an American chart.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Lay My Love - (4:43) - 1,874 plays
- Spinning Away - (5:27) - 2,391 plays
- One Word - (4:34) - 1,304 plays
- Cordoba - (4:25) - 1,166 plays
- Empty Frame - (4:27) - 973 plays
- In the Backroom - (4:01) - 964 plays
- Footsteps - (3:13) - 1,071 plays
- Been There Done That - (2:52) - 944 plays
- The River - (4:21) - 972 plays
- Crime in the Desert - (3:42) - 878 plays