8 Shouts - 309,765 Scrobbles
Some life-changing moments are only apparent in retrospect. Brett Eldredge recognized his as it was happening. The Paris, IL, native was visiting Nashville for the first time early in his sophomore year at Chicago's Elmhurst College. He was at the Station Inn, an historic bluegrass/country venue where many of the greats of both worlds have played. His cousin Terry, a veteran of Dolly Parton's band and now a member of the Grascals, was playing with a band called the Sidemen, and a mesmerized Brett was in the crowd.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsWell I just met you a couple hours ago
My last night in town, hey wouldn't you know
I get hooked on a girl with blue diamond eyes
Down here in Mexico
- LyricsGirl you cut those jeans just right
I know you didn't buy 'em like that
So baby don't even try that
You dance, Oh you move
Like there ain't nobody watchin'
- LyricsIf I could be the reason your hair's a mess,
The bass drum beatin' way down deep in your chest,
If I could be the voice on your radio,
Then I could be your long ride home.
If mine could be the name that changes yours,
- LyricsPeople say I'm a little shy and I keep to myself (oh well)
I ain't much for small talking
Don't wanna waste my breath
Everything we're saying has already been said, politics and weather
Well I'm out
- LyricsIt happened on a Sunday,
Outside and the sun was shinning.
That look on your face
Oh it hit me so hard inside.
I could see how the light was fading
- Raymond - (3:38) - 1,753 plays
- Gotta Get There - (3:23) - 1,438 plays
- One Mississippi - (3:12) - 1,284 plays
- Tell Me Where To Park - (2:58) - 1,272 plays
- Waited Too Long - (3:59) - 1,180 plays