8 Shouts - 181,324 Scrobbles
Some life-changing moments are only apparent in retrospect. Brett Eldredge recognized his as it was happening. The Paris, IL, native was visiting Nashville for the first time early in his sophomore year at Chicago's Elmhurst College. He was at the Station Inn, an historic bluegrass/country venue where many of the greats of both worlds have played. His cousin Terry, a veteran of Dolly Parton's band and now a member of the Grascals, was playing with a band called the Sidemen, and a mesmerized Brett was in the crowd.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Don't Ya - (2:59) - 37,085 plays
- Beat of the Music - (2:59) - 15,397 plays
- Raymond - (3:38) - 5,975 plays
- LyricsIt happened on a Sunday,
Outside and the sun was shinning.
That look on your face
Oh it hit me so hard inside.
I could see how the light was fading
- LyricsPeople say I'm a little shy
and I keep to myself
oh well I aint much for small talk
Don't want to waste my breath
everything we're saying's already been said
- Mean To Me - (3:49) - 2,091 plays
- Tell Me Where To Park - (2:58) - 1,854 plays
- Gotta Get There - (3:23) - 1,773 plays
- One Mississippi - (3:12) - 1,496 plays
- Waited Too Long - (3:59) - 1,525 plays