96 Shouts - 245,824 Scrobbles
Bret Michaels (born on March 15, 1963) is the lead singer of the popular 80's glam metal band Poison. Over the last few years, he's released solo material and toured smaller venues alone. On his personal projects, he has a much more country/blues tone than his work with Poison.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsWe both lie silently still
In the dead of the night
Although we both lie close together
We feel miles apart inside
Was it somethin' I said or somethin' I did?
When I wrote the lyrics to Something to Believe
In it truly was the hardest lyrics I ever had to write.
It was a time in my life that, uh,
When Kimo passed away it was just such a devastating time
- LyricsAh, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah
Said, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah
Please let me introduce myself
I'm gonna get you off like there's no one else
Hey, won't you step inside my brain?
- A Beautiful Soul - (3:55) - 324 plays
- Fallen Angel - (4:33) - 214 plays
- Nothin' but a Good Time - (4:22) - 256 plays
- All I Ever Needed - (3:30) - 239 plays
- Raine - (3:53) - 183 plays
- Every Rose Has It's Thorn - (4:46) - 167 plays
- Nothin’ But a Good Time - (0:30) - 153 plays