96 Shouts - 243,000 Scrobbles
Bret Michaels (born on March 15, 1963) is the lead singer of the popular 80's glam metal band Poison. Over the last few years, he's released solo material and toured smaller venues alone. On his personal projects, he has a much more country/blues tone than his work with Poison.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Every Rose Has Its Thorn - (4:49) - 1,342 plays
When I wrote the lyrics to Something to Believe
In it truly was the hardest lyrics I ever had to write.
It was a time in my life that, uh,
When Kimo passed away it was just such a devastating time
- Go That Far - (2:52) - 559 plays
- A Beautiful Soul - (3:55) - 272 plays
- Fallen Angel - (4:33) - 252 plays
- Nothin' but a Good Time - (4:22) - 237 plays
- Raine - (3:53) - 215 plays
- All I Ever Needed - (3:30) - 270 plays
- Every Rose Has It's Thorn - (4:46) - 182 plays
- Nothin’ But a Good Time - (0:30) - 158 plays
- Hilary Duff Drops “Chasing The Sun” Comeback Single + Video
- Nicki Minaj Delays “Anaconda” Release A Week Later
- “Weird Al” Yankovic’s ‘Mandatory Fun’ Is His First No.1 Album Ever
- Beyonce, Iggy Azalea, Eminem Top 2014 MTV VMAs Nominations
- Adele’s New Album Reportedly Titled ’25’, Might Embark On World Tour