Sea Gayle Records/Arista Nashville recording artist Brent Anderson is a Pascagoula, Mississippi native and a fresh voice on the national music scene. At age 13, Anderson was fronting his own band, and by 17, his gift for songwriting caught the ear of Nashville, earning him his first publishing contract in 2005. A distinctive vocalist as well as a skilled guitarist, Anderson co-wrote all of the songs on his upcoming debut album, helmed by noted producer Frank Rogers (Brad Paisley, Darius Rucker). Fans will be getting their first introduction to Brent with his debut single, “Amy’s Song.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Amy's Song - (3:57) - 216 plays
- I Could Use You - (3:35) - 12 plays
- No Sweeter Name - (4:25) - 16 plays
- Jesus In Japanese - (3:55) - 18 plays
- When She's Cryin' - (3:30) - 14 plays
- Higher Education - (4:12) - 10 plays
- Come and Reign - (3:54) - 9 plays
- Humbly We Bow (You Are Holy) - (5:31) - 5 plays
- Tongue Tied - (3:27) - 4 plays
- Pascagoula - (3:11) - 5 plays