22 Shouts - 319,145 Scrobbles
Brenda Russell is an adult-contemporary singer-songwriter that hit the music scene in 1979 with her debut album "Brenda Russell". Her sister is rumoured to be none other than, Donna Summer, the queen of Disco. The release featured her her first hit song, "So Good So Right". The story goes, it came up while washing dishes and, still wearing an apron, she rushed to the piano wrote it down. The album also featured the hit "If Only for One Night" which was later famously covered by Luther Vandross.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsWhen I find myself watching the time
I never think about
All the funny things you said
I feel like it's dead
Where is it leading me now?
- A Little Bit Of Love - (4:37) - 1,685 plays
- So Good, So Right - (3:23) - 477 plays
- LyricsWay back when I saw magic
You can blame it all
On your friends and your companions
I knew you way back when
I knew you too, yeah
- LyricsYou can reach me by railway
You can reach me by trailway
You can reach me on an airplane
You can reach me with your mind
You can reach me by caravan
- Make You Smile - (4:34) - 442 plays
- In The Thick Of It - (3:59) - 432 plays
- Walkin' in New York - (4:22) - 247 plays
- Piano In The Dark - Edit - (4:24) - 229 plays
- Catch On - (4:20) - 329 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online