16 Shouts - 81,339 Scrobbles
Breaking Pangaea is a movement based on energy, dynamics and the transfer of emotion and ideas through music. Formed in January of 2000, the Philadelphia trio, lead by singer/guitarist Fred Mascherino and drummer Will Noon, immediately composed and recorded an ep entitled, Take Apart The Words. The ep’s unique sound and texture was met with wide acceptance and after constant touring, was later picked up by Florida based Undecided Records.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsI wanted to tell you what it was
But I was afraid
I wanted to tell you it was love
But I was ashamed
I wanted to know
- LyricsWell you live with someone but I know you're alone.
You're thinking about the way you were and it feels like missing home.
And you know there's a person that you wanted to be.
You many live with someone, someone in me.
You're doing something by keeping it bottled in.
- Colors On The Inside - (3:50) - 63 plays
- LyricsWaiting Sunday, fall apart.
Time for all your worries, worried heart.
Weekends work begins, time is gone.
What was gold, slipped our fingers, moved on.
And I worry cause I think there's something wrong with me.
- LyricsWhen we reached the car, we found it wasn't there.
She asked to hold my hand.
I said I didn't care.
Though it made her angry, that was the day we feel in love.
It makes no difference today.
- Closer - (4:24) - 30 plays
- Phoenix - (3:39) - 27 plays
- Skylight - (4:16) - 28 plays
- Suspended - (5:03) - 29 plays
- Better Off - (4:04) - 28 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online