16 Shouts - 78,554 Scrobbles
Breaking Pangaea is a movement based on energy, dynamics and the transfer of emotion and ideas through music. Formed in January of 2000, the Philadelphia trio, lead by singer/guitarist Fred Mascherino and drummer Will Noon, immediately composed and recorded an ep entitled, Take Apart The Words. The ep’s unique sound and texture was met with wide acceptance and after constant touring, was later picked up by Florida based Undecided Records.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsI wanted to tell you what it was
But I was afraid
I wanted to tell you it was love
But I was ashamed
I wanted to know
- LyricsWell you live with someone but I know you're alone.
You're thinking about the way you were and it feels like missing home.
And you know there's a person that you wanted to be.
You many live with someone, someone in me.
You're doing something by keeping it bottled in.
- Colors On The Inside - (3:51) - 82 plays
- LyricsWaiting Sunday, fall apart.
Time for all your worries, worried heart.
Weekends work begins, time is gone.
What was gold, slipped our fingers, moved on.
And I worry cause I think there's something wrong with me.
- LyricsI'll be the sun, I'll be the rain over you.
There's another kind of story she doesn't want to tell.
There's another road to hell, behind the bluer eyes horizon.
Stolen secrets say she knows he's never gonna stay.
I'll be the sun, I'll be the rain over you.
- Suspended - (5:04) - 56 plays
- Lullaby - (3:32) - 60 plays
- Part - (2:00) - 59 plays
- The New Sound - (2:59) - 56 plays
- Walrus - (4:46) - 51 plays