Break The Silence
31 Shouts - 227,756 Scrobbles
Here is the story…the whole truth in its entirety. The Chicago scene, in all of it’s incestuous nature, has offered all types of music and collaborations for as long as music has existed in this Windy City, and rather than honing in on the sonic traditions that have been oh so prominent among a vast array of punk rock and hardcore groups, Break the Silence has ideas of their own to express. Substituting tradition and repetition with reinvention, the band has been most commonly accepted as an embodiment of originality.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsTo feel the same, as you look into these eyes.
Did you ever think that you would be here?
Here, alone, for life.
To drag it down, when what you mean is to take control.
The failure that takes the hardest fall as you go.
- LyricsYou wont let go of what you wanted altogether: to live in truth, to live and die.
Against the morning breeze every time I look ahead to a life I had.
These days go by, and I feel like I'm dead.
Faith is wandering, since all cannot be lost,
and to no degree can anything compromise the cost.
- Close My Eyes - (2:46) - 260 plays
- LyricsAll that is mourned through the death of agony.
Through a secret that is well kept, and locked inside of me.
There's a pattern to the cause: something goes to waste.
Always out of time, and always out of place.
I still remember...looking back upon that day when we said forever,
- Iris - (1:17) - 172 plays
- Natoma - (3:18) - 181 plays
- Moving Day - (2:48) - 189 plays
- Slaughter of the Soul - (3:02) - 165 plays
- Break the Silence - (3:18) - 174 plays
- Forgiven, Not Forgotten - (2:21) - 143 plays