125 Shouts - 2,375,150 Scrobbles
1. Bread was a 1970s rock and roll band from Los Angeles, California. They are a prime example of what later was labeled as "soft rock." David Gates (guitar, keyboards, bass and vocals) and Jimmy Griffin (guitar and vocals) formed the group in 1968, adding Robb Royer (guitar, bass and vocals of Pleasure Faire) before signing to Elektra Records. Bread, the band's debut album as a trio, was a failure.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Everything I Own - (3:09) - 19,035 plays
- LyricsHey have you ever tried
Really reaching out for the other side?
I may be climbing on rainbows
But baby here goes
Dreams they're for those who sleep
- If - (2:33) - 13,379 plays
- Guitar Man - (3:44) - 10,435 plays
- Baby I'm-A Want You - (2:33) - 9,411 plays
- The Guitar Man - (3:43) - 7,345 plays
- It Don't Matter to Me - (2:47) - 5,847 plays
- Diary - (3:08) - 5,220 plays
- Lost Without Your Love - (2:56) - 5,238 plays
- Aubrey - (3:38) - 7,108 plays