128 Shouts - 2,500,132 Scrobbles
1. Bread was a 1970s rock and roll band from Los Angeles, California. They are a prime example of what later was labeled as "soft rock." David Gates (guitar, keyboards, bass and vocals) and Jimmy Griffin (guitar and vocals) formed the group in 1968, adding Robb Royer (guitar, bass and vocals of Pleasure Faire) before signing to Elektra Records. Bread, the band's debut album as a trio, was a failure.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Everything I Own - (3:09) - 22,302 plays
- Make It With You - (3:13) - 20,997 plays
- If - (2:33) - 13,251 plays
- Guitar Man - (3:44) - 10,443 plays
- Baby I'm-A Want You - (2:33) - 9,900 plays
- The Guitar Man - (3:43) - 7,378 plays
- It Don't Matter to Me - (2:47) - 5,847 plays
- Diary - (3:08) - 5,628 plays
- Lost Without Your Love - (2:56) - 6,097 plays
- Aubrey - (3:38) - 5,792 plays