130 Shouts - 2,537,785 Scrobbles
1. Bread was a 1970s rock and roll band from Los Angeles, California. They are a prime example of what later was labeled as "soft rock." David Gates (guitar, keyboards, bass and vocals) and Jimmy Griffin (guitar and vocals) formed the group in 1968, adding Robb Royer (guitar, bass and vocals of Pleasure Faire) before signing to Elektra Records. Bread, the band's debut album as a trio, was a failure.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Everything I Own - (3:09) - 23,886 plays
- LyricsHey have you ever tried
Really reaching out for the other side?
I may be climbing on rainbows
But baby here goes
Dreams they're for those who sleep
- If - (2:33) - 13,268 plays
- Guitar Man - (3:44) - 10,680 plays
- Baby I'm-A Want You - (2:33) - 9,958 plays
- It Don't Matter to Me - (2:47) - 5,845 plays
- The Guitar Man - (3:43) - 7,298 plays
- Diary - (3:08) - 5,639 plays
- Lost Without Your Love - (2:56) - 6,130 plays
- Aubrey - (3:38) - 5,410 plays