34 Shouts - 1,383,543 Scrobbles
Brantley Gilbert (born January 20, 1985 ), is an American country rock music singer-songwriter. He has released two albums, both on the Average Joe's Entertainment Group label. His songs have also been recorded by Colt Ford and Jason Aldean. In February 2011, he left Average Joe's label to join Valory Music Group, where he has charted "Country Must Be Country Wide". A deluxe edition of Halfway to Heaven was released on September 13, 2011, two months before "Country Must Be Country Wide" reached number one on the Hot Country Songs charts.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsI see you and me riding like Bonnie and Clyde
Goin 95 burning down 129 yeah
Looking for the law, while push my luck
Shes ridin shot gun like it ain't no thing
Turn the radio up so the girl can sing right
- LyricsAw Son
Round these parts there ain't much to do
Except work like a dog til Friday
Punch that clock
Cash that check raise a little hell til Sunday
- LyricsHey old friend, thanks for callin'
It's good to know somebody cares
Yeah she's gone, but I don't feel like talkin'
It might be just too much to bear
To hear somebody say it stops hurting
- LyricsI grew up south of the Mason Dixon
Workin,' spittin', huntin' and fishin'
Stone cold country by the grace of God
I was gasin' up the other day
And an ol' boy pulled up with a license plate
- LyricsPreacher said he died too young
Over there totin' that gun
For Uncle Sam and our freedom
Mom and Daddy dressed in black
They folded up that flag
- More Than Miles - (4:13) - 3,787 plays
- Kick It In The Sticks - (3:46) - 4,674 plays
- My Kind Of Crazy - (3:35) - 3,662 plays
- Hell On Wheels - (4:13) - 2,427 plays
- If You Want A Bad Boy - (3:33) - 2,095 plays