27 Shouts - 821,530 Scrobbles
Brantley Gilbert (born January 20, 1985 ), is an American country rock music singer-songwriter. He has released two albums, both on the Average Joe's Entertainment Group label. His songs have also been recorded by Colt Ford and Jason Aldean. In February 2011, he left Average Joe's label to join Valory Music Group, where he has charted "Country Must Be Country Wide". A deluxe edition of Halfway to Heaven was released on September 13, 2011, two months before "Country Must Be Country Wide" reached number one on the Hot Country Songs charts.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsGrew up south of the Mason Dixon
Working, spitting, hunting and fishing
Stone cold country by the grace of God
I was gassing up the other day
An old boy pulled up with a license plate
- LyricsWelcome to the home of a hillbilly, yeah baby
It's a land of barbed wire, moonshine, whiskey
Park your car 'fore you get it stuck
Go on grab you a beer and get on up in the truck
It's going down tonight, it's all on me
- LyricsHey old Friend, thanks for callin'
It's good to know somebody cares
And yeah she's gone, but I don't feel like talkin'
Might be just too much to bear
To hear somebody say it stops hurting
- LyricsMaybe I should take take picture off the dashboard
Before memory hits the brakes and takes the wheel
Yeah I bet she's still crying on that front porch
Yeah this time it's going to take some time to heal
Cause I'm on my way to tennessee
- LyricsShe says, "Look, baby, I'm a rock star"
Grabs my old guitar
Playing it upside down
Dancing 'round in front of our TV
I can't see the ballgame
- G.R.I.T.S. - (3:27) - 6,532 plays
- My Kinda Party - (3:59) - 6,372 plays
- Hell On Wheels - (4:13) - 8,043 plays
- Whenever We're Alone - (4:18) - 6,462 plays
- Picture On The Dashboard - (4:17) - 4,707 plays