3 Shouts - 1,982 Scrobbles
Pianist Branka Parlić is one of the most prominent interpreters of contemporary classical music in Eastern Europe. She graduated from the Belgrade University of Musical Arts in the late 1970s and studies under Professor Olga Mihailović. She later honed her craft at the Summer Music Academy in Nice under Professor Pierre Sancan of the Paris Conservatory. While studying, she also co founded the well-known Ensemble for Different New Music.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Hours - (8:11) - 119 plays
- Metamorphosis Two - (7:49) - 47 plays
- Metamorphosis 1 - (6:40) - 35 plays
- Modern Love Waltz - (3:40) - 23 plays
- Metamorphosis 4 - (5:51) - 24 plays
- Metamorphosis 2 - (8:08) - 30 plays
- Minimal Prelude No. 18 - (6:43) - 25 plays
- Gnossienne No. 7 - (7:15) - 20 plays
- Mad Rush - (17:19) - 26 plays
- Glassworks / Opening - (4:46) - 19 plays