257 Shouts - 538,752 Scrobbles
Brandon Charles Boyd (born February 15, 1976) is the lead vocalist and percussionist of the alternative rock band Incubus. He was born in Van Nuys, California. Brandon Boyd grew up in Calabasas, California. His parents Dolly and Charles, both of whom had experience in entertainment, had nurtured his creative side since he was a child. He had first met Jose Pasillas in elementary school in the 1980s, but it wasn't until high school that he was asked to join a band that already included Jose, Mike Einziger, and Alex Katunich.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsPresently,the future is in the middle of a love triangle,
With calmity and me in the corner starting to feel uncomfortable,
Should I douse the spark or fan the flames or merelt thing of clever things to say?
The more I try to seperate,the better it fells to get right in the way.
And I try so hard to get out of the way of that runaway train.
- LyricsA boy upon a tireless trail, with the wind at his back
He's becoming one--coming one
He's becoming one.
The birds, the bees, the wild trapeze,
- LyricsHere comes everyone,
Lining up with bucks and ask for phantom consolation prize, oh...
Here comes everyone...
Blunted, bleached, and massed produced,
It's amazing what we can get used to...
- LyricsThe boulevard is bustlin'
A vast and wrinkled muslin
Is pulled over my eyes and
I know I don't belong
There is a noise inside of me
- LyricsPicture this: A falling star
adorns a kite string
the two of us are holding fast
oh, where will the fall leave us?
you were a prisoner
- Dance While the Devil Sleeps - (3:07) - 3,003 plays
- Revenge of the Spectral Tiger - (4:02) - 3,039 plays
- Mirror of Venus - (2:20) - 2,821 plays
- Last Night a Passenger - (4:11) - 2,571 plays
- All Ears Avow! - (2:16) - 2,364 plays