4 Shouts - 12,366 Scrobbles
With very few exceptions, BRANDAN’s repertoire consists of original compositions based on early medieval poetry from all over Europe. Thus, Brandan incorporates elements of medieval music, but never aiming to imitate ‘authentic’ (if there is any such thing) period musical practice. Quite on the contrary the ensemble deliberately introduces modern elements and instruments, combining folk with classical music, jazz improvisation with minimal music, roots with rock elements, cello with drumset, bouzouki with saxophone...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Winter - (1:05) - 9 plays
- Falkenlied - (1:29) - 7 plays
- Os Amores - (2:18) - 8 plays
- Wikinger - (2:08) - 5 plays
- Yggdrasil - (2:37) - 3 plays
- Eisberg - (2:08) - 2 plays
- Der Stein der Weisen - (2:35) - 2 plays
- Brandan spielt Dudelsack (Brandan plays bagpipe) - (9:06) - 1 plays
- Schreib es mir in den Sand - (7:55) - 1 plays
- Ondas do Mar - (0:36) - 7 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online