71 Shouts - 591,724 Scrobbles
Brand X was one of the most prominent British bands working in the genre of jazz fusion in the 70s. The band continues to this day. Original members were Percy Jones(bass), Robin Lumley (keys), John Goodsall (guitar), and Phil Collins (drums). Further recordings featured a wide variety of different members replacing at times every single core member; these have included , John Giblin (bass), Mike Clarke (drums), Kenwood Dennard (drums), Chuck Burgi (drums), Morris Pert (percussion), Preston Heyman (percussion), Peter Robinson (keys), Frank Katz (drums).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Nuclear Burn - (6:23) - 2,058 plays
- Euthanasia Waltz - (5:42) - 1,279 plays
- Born Ugly - (8:15) - 966 plays
- Smacks Of Euphoric Hysteria - (4:30) - 876 plays
- Sun In The Night - (4:23) - 659 plays
- Unorthodox Behaviour - (8:29) - 706 plays
- Red - (6:00) - 552 plays
- Malaga Virgen - (8:28) - 971 plays
- Touch Wood - (3:03) - 650 plays
- Noddy Goes To Sweden - (4:29) - 555 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online