125 Shouts - 580,616 Scrobbles
Brainiac formed in Dayton, Ohio in 1992 with vocalist and keyboard (particularly Moog synthesizers) player Tim Taylor, bassist Juan Monasterio, guitarist Michelle Bodine and drummer Tyler Trent. After a couple of singles, they released their first album, Smack Bunny Baby on Grass Records in 1993. Bonsai Superstar, now with John Schmersal on guitar in place of Bodine (who went on to form O-matic), followed the next year. In 1995 they played on the Lollapalooza side stage. They joined Touch and Go Records and released Internationale, produced by Kim Deal (of the Pixies).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Turnover - (2:08) - 1,297 plays
- Vincent Come on Down - (2:34) - 967 plays
- Hands of the Genius - (2:25) - 850 plays
- Radio Apeshot - (3:22) - 801 plays
- Juicy (on a Cadillac) - (2:27) - 749 plays
- Pussyfootin' - (2:36) - 746 plays
- Flypaper - (2:36) - 678 plays
- Sexual Frustration - (3:13) - 650 plays
- Hot Seat Can't Sit Down - (2:23) - 701 plays
- Fucking with the Altimiter - (2:24) - 755 plays