497 Shouts - 1,804,672 Scrobbles
Braids is an art rock/electronic band from Calgary, Alberta and currently based in Montreal, Quebec. The group formed in 2006, consisting of Raphaelle Standell-Preston, Katie Lee, Austin Tufts and Taylor Smith. Their first album, Native Speaker (2011), has received mostly praise from critics, remarkable for its innovative melodies and Standell-Preston's "dynamic" vocals. Keyboardist Katie Lee left the group during the recording of their 2013 album, Flourish // Perish. Raphaelle Standell-Preston is also the vocal half of Blue Hawaii.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsI don't want to go out there,
I don't want to know what you're wearing.
There are black diamonds in your eyes,
and just so you know your skin is scaling.
Have you fought all those dragons yet?
- Fruend - (4:48) - 11,633 plays
- Victoria - (3:54) - 8,380 plays
- In Kind - (7:49) - 7,887 plays
- Amends - (6:03) - 8,523 plays
- December - (4:43) - 7,779 plays
- Hossak - (3:16) - 6,794 plays
- Plath Heart - (4:25) - 6,230 plays
- Together - (8:17) - 5,526 plays
- Girl - (2:54) - 5,250 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online