8 Shouts - 1,273 Scrobbles
Brad Wilk (born September 5, 1968 in Portland, Oregon) is an American drummer. He lived in Chicago in his childhood, and then later settled in Southern California. Wilk started to play the drums when he was 13 years old and got his first kit when he was 14. After placing an advertisement in a local newspaper Wilk joined Tom Morello, Tim Commerford, and Zach De La Rocha to form Rage Against the Machine. They went on to release four albums before breaking up in 2000. Wilk, Morello and Commerford went on to form Audioslave with former Soundgarden singer Chris Cornell.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Time Slowing Down - (5:56) - 14 plays
- Snoop Bounce [Roc N Roll Remix] - (5:34) - 2 plays
- Ashes in the Fall - (4:37) - 2 plays
- Born As Ghosts - (3:22) - 1 plays
- Mic Check - (3:34) - 1 plays
- Maria - (3:48) - 2 plays
- Voice of the Voiceless - (2:31) - 2 plays
- New Millennium Homes - (3:45) - 1 plays
- Where The Streets Have No Name (Performed By Flea, Brad Wilk, Tom Morello, Pete Yorn, Tim Walker, Serj Tankian, Maynard James Keenan, Jonny Polonsky) - (5:08) - 1 plays
- War Within a Breath - (3:32) - 1 plays