274 Shouts - 1,719,829 Scrobbles
Brad Sucks is the stage name of the artist Brad Turcotte, whose "one man band with no fans" was among the first to take full advantage of the free culture movement for advertising and distribution. (He is not to be confused with Brad Turcotte, the manager of Compadre Records.) Turcotte opened his website in 2002 with the intention of producing "open source music". His self-produced single, Brad Sucks One, included the audio source files used to create the finished files, and later he posted these source files to his website along with the MP3s.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Making Me Nervous - (2:38) - 15,109 plays
- LyricsBell rung honey I wanna run
Cause they don't say that I am the nicest and
It's such a nice day to be on the main stage
class skipping and violence and
ordinarily it's scary
- Borderline - (3:16) - 4,146 plays
- Bad Attraction - (3:15) - 2,406 plays
- Dirtbag - (3:52) - 2,452 plays
- Look and Feel Years Younger - (4:39) - 1,961 plays
- Fixing My Brain - (3:59) - 2,103 plays
- Sick as a Dog - (3:15) - 1,854 plays
- I Think I Started a Trend - (3:06) - 1,505 plays
- Overreacting - (3:33) - 1,605 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online