478 Shouts - 10,444,090 Scrobbles
Brad Paisley (born October 28, 1972) is an American country music singer and songwriter from Glen Dale, West Virginia. Brad Paisley has stated that his love of country music stems from his maternal grandfather, who gave Paisley his first guitar at age 8 and taught him how to play. At age 12, Paisley wrote his first song, and by 13 he was the opening act for country singers. Paisley graduated from John Marshall High School in Glen Dale and enrolled at Belmont University (from 1993 to 1995). While in college, he met Frank Rogers, a fellow student who went on to serve as his producer.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsIf she was a drink
She'd be a single-barrelled
Bourbon on ice
Smooth with a kick
A chill and a burn all
- LyricsWell, I won two dollars on a scratch off ticket,
So I went back to the counter and I bought two more with it.
And I won ten bucks and that was just right,
So I bought a six-pack and a bag of ice.
You know even if our ship came in and this is all we got,
- LyricsWhat a friend we have in Jesus
All our sins and griefs to bear
What a privilege to carry
Everything to God in prayer
Oh, what peace we often forfeit?
- LyricsShe's a yellow pair of running shoes
A holey pair of jeans
She looks great in cheap sunglasses
She looks great in anything
She's: "I want a piece of chocolate."
- LyricsI've got some big news
The bank finally came through
And I'm holdin' the keys to a brand new Chevrolet
Have you been outside, it sure is a nice night
How about a little test drive
- Crushin' It - (3:40) - 9,593 plays
- Moonshine In the Trunk - (3:58) - 8,696 plays
- Beat This Summer - (4:43) - 10,522 plays
- Remind Me (Duet With Carrie Underwood) - (4:13) - 7,269 plays
- Then - (5:20) - 8,385 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online