476 Shouts - 10,274,647 Scrobbles
Brad Paisley (born October 28, 1972) is an American country music singer and songwriter from Glen Dale, West Virginia. Brad Paisley has stated that his love of country music stems from his maternal grandfather, who gave Paisley his first guitar at age 8 and taught him how to play. At age 12, Paisley wrote his first song, and by 13 he was the opening act for country singers. Paisley graduated from John Marshall High School in Glen Dale and enrolled at Belmont University (from 1993 to 1995). While in college, he met Frank Rogers, a fellow student who went on to serve as his producer.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsWell, I won two dollars on a scratch off ticket,
So I went back to the counter and I bought two more with it.
And I won ten bucks and that was just right,
So I bought a six-pack and a bag of ice.
You know even if our ship came in and this is all we got,
- LyricsIf she was a drink
She'd be a single-barrelled
Bourbon on ice
Smooth with a kick
A chill and a burn all
- LyricsShe's a yellow pair of running shoes
A holey pair of jeans
She looks great in cheap sunglasses
She looks great in anything
She's 'I want a piece of chocolate'
- LyricsI've got some big news
The bank finally came through
And I'm holdin' the keys to a brand new Chevrolet
Have you been outside, it sure is a nice night
How about a little test drive
- LyricsWhat a friend we have in Jesus
All our sins and griefs to bear
What a privilege to carry
Everything to God in prayer
Oh, what peace we often forfeit?
- Beat This Summer - (4:43) - 13,142 plays
- Remind Me (Duet With Carrie Underwood) - (4:13) - 8,963 plays
- Crushin' It - (3:40) - 8,333 plays
- Moonshine In the Trunk - (3:58) - 7,520 plays
- Then - (5:20) - 9,468 plays