470 Shouts - 9,955,450 Scrobbles
Brad Paisley (born October 28, 1972) is an American country music singer and songwriter from Glen Dale, West Virginia. Brad Paisley has stated that his love of country music stems from his maternal grandfather, who gave Paisley his first guitar at age 8 and taught him how to play. At age 12, Paisley wrote his first song, and by 13 he was the opening act for country singers. Paisley graduated from John Marshall High School in Glen Dale and enrolled at Belmont University (from 1993 to 1995). While in college, he met Frank Rogers, a fellow student who went on to serve as his producer.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsWell, I won two dollars on a scratch off ticket,
So I went back to the counter and I bought two more with it.
And I won ten bucks and that was just right,
So I bought a six-pack and a bag of ice.
You know even if our ship came in and this is all we got,
- Mud on the Tires - (3:30) - 16,274 plays
- Beat This Summer - (4:43) - 17,344 plays
- She's Everything - (4:26) - 16,309 plays
- Whiskey Lullaby (Featuring Alison Krauss) - (4:19) - 15,727 plays
- Remind Me (Duet With Carrie Underwood) - (4:13) - 12,109 plays
- Then - (5:20) - 12,732 plays
- Southern Comfort Zone - (5:18) - 12,713 plays
- Little Moments - (3:41) - 8,972 plays
- I'm Still a Guy - (4:08) - 7,896 plays
- Hilary Duff Drops “Chasing The Sun” Comeback Single + Video
- Nicki Minaj Delays “Anaconda” Release A Week Later
- “Weird Al” Yankovic’s ‘Mandatory Fun’ Is His First No.1 Album Ever
- Beyonce, Iggy Azalea, Eminem Top 2014 MTV VMAs Nominations
- Adele’s New Album Reportedly Titled ’25’, Might Embark On World Tour