In and out of unrecorded regional combos since the late 1960's, Logansport, IN music store owner Brad Long issued this, his lone single, on his own Music Stand label in the summer of 1977. Featuring a warm, lo-fi basement pop sound with stylistic roots firmly grounded in the mid 60's, both 'Come to Me' and 'Love me Again' evoke a hazy mood reminiscent of early Twilley. Also included with the release were a series of press releases, a section of which listed Long's heroes as Roger McGuinn, Paul Revere and the Raiders and Joe Meek.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Long Lost Smile - (0:30) - 31 plays
- What Wouldn't Have Happened - (0:30) - 21 plays
- My Kind of Woman - (0:30) - 28 plays
- Looking Like Love - (3:26) - 31 plays
- Come To Me - (3:03) - 46 plays
- Love Me Again - (2:07) - 40 plays
- Tell Me - (3:30) - 14 plays
- Every Heart - (3:08) - 8 plays
- See you When I See - (3:39) - 3 plays
- Dust - (3:17) - 1 plays