119 Shouts - 848,987 Scrobbles
Brad Ira Fiedel (born March 10, 1951 in New York City) is an American movie music composer. Raised in the Village of Bayville, on Long Island's tony North Shore, Fiedel graduated from The Barlow School in upstate New York. After college, he became a popular and progressive composer, and in the 1980s, he worked on several successful movies, predominantly in the action and thriller genres, and pioneered the use of electronic instruments and synthesizers—almost disappearing from the mainstream at the end of the 1990s. He has also served as the keyboardist for Hall & Oates.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Main Title (Terminator 2 Theme) - (1:55) - 6,879 plays
- Sarah on the Run - (2:32) - 1,184 plays
- Desert Suite - (3:27) - 930 plays
- Escape From the Hospital (And T1000) - (4:36) - 799 plays
- "Trust Me" - (1:39) - 755 plays
- Sarah's Dream (Nuclear Nightmare) - (1:52) - 660 plays
- "It's Over" ("Good-Bye") - (4:36) - 819 plays
- Terminator Revives - (2:15) - 739 plays
- Helicopter Chase - (2:18) - 595 plays
- Attack on Dyson (Sarah's Solution) - (4:09) - 571 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online