119 Shouts - 806,334 Scrobbles
Brad Ira Fiedel (born March 10, 1951 in New York City) is an American movie music composer. Raised in the Village of Bayville, on Long Island's tony North Shore, Fiedel graduated from The Barlow School in upstate New York. After college, he became a popular and progressive composer, and in the 1980s, he worked on several successful movies, predominantly in the action and thriller genres, and pioneered the use of electronic instruments and synthesizers—almost disappearing from the mainstream at the end of the 1990s. He has also served as the keyboardist for Hall & Oates.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Main Title (Terminator 2 Theme) - (1:55) - 6,859 plays
- Sarah on the Run - (2:32) - 1,232 plays
- Escape From the Hospital (And T1000) - (4:36) - 924 plays
- Desert Suite - (3:27) - 1,129 plays
- Sarah's Dream (Nuclear Nightmare) - (1:52) - 687 plays
- "Trust Me" - (1:39) - 771 plays
- Terminator Revives - (2:15) - 671 plays
- John & Dyson into Vault - (0:43) - 651 plays
- Helicopter Chase - (2:18) - 613 plays
- Attack on Dyson (Sarah's Solution) - (4:09) - 584 plays