110 Shouts - 755,584 Scrobbles
Brad Ira Fiedel (born March 10, 1951 in New York City) is an American movie music composer. Raised in the Village of Bayville, on Long Island's tony North Shore, Fiedel graduated from The Barlow School in upstate New York. After college, he became a popular and progressive composer, and in the 1980s, he worked on several successful movies, predominantly in the action and thriller genres, and pioneered the use of electronic instruments and synthesizers—almost disappearing from the mainstream at the end of the 1990s. He has also served as the keyboardist for Hall & Oates.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Main Title (Terminator 2 Theme) - (1:55) - 6,456 plays
- Sarah on the Run - (2:32) - 1,185 plays
- Desert Suite - (3:27) - 1,371 plays
- Escape From the Hospital (And T1000) - (4:36) - 993 plays
- Sarah's Dream (Nuclear Nightmare) - (1:52) - 799 plays
- Terminator Revives - (2:15) - 846 plays
- Helicopter Chase - (2:18) - 759 plays
- John & Dyson into Vault - (0:43) - 748 plays
- SWAT Team Attacks - (3:25) - 708 plays
- Tanker Chase - (1:43) - 688 plays