119 Shouts - 804,209 Scrobbles
Brad Ira Fiedel (born March 10, 1951 in New York City) is an American movie music composer. Raised in the Village of Bayville, on Long Island's tony North Shore, Fiedel graduated from The Barlow School in upstate New York. After college, he became a popular and progressive composer, and in the 1980s, he worked on several successful movies, predominantly in the action and thriller genres, and pioneered the use of electronic instruments and synthesizers—almost disappearing from the mainstream at the end of the 1990s. He has also served as the keyboardist for Hall & Oates.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Main Title (Terminator 2 Theme) - (1:55) - 6,858 plays
- Sarah on the Run - (2:32) - 1,280 plays
- Desert Suite - (3:27) - 1,162 plays
- Escape From the Hospital (And T1000) - (4:36) - 965 plays
- Sarah's Dream (Nuclear Nightmare) - (1:52) - 720 plays
- Terminator Revives - (2:15) - 760 plays
- "Trust Me" - (1:39) - 838 plays
- John & Dyson into Vault - (0:43) - 704 plays
- Helicopter Chase - (2:18) - 641 plays
- Attack on Dyson (Sarah's Solution) - (4:09) - 592 plays