324 Shouts - 2,466,928 Scrobbles
There are at least two acts under the name Boyzone: 1) Boyzone are an Irish boy band that had popular mainstream success during the 1990s. The group were most successful in Ireland, the UK, Australia and New Zealand; they also had differing levels of success in parts of Europe. The group have released six #1 UK hit singles and four #1 albums, with sales approaching 30 million records as of 2008. They made a comeback in 2007, originally with the intention of just touring but Ronan Keating confirmed in an interview that they wanted to "outdo Take That" in terms of a successful reunion.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- No Matter What - (4:32) - 13,293 plays
- Picture Of You - (3:26) - 9,984 plays
- Love Me for a Reason - (3:37) - 6,090 plays
- Father And Son - (2:47) - 4,189 plays
- Nobody Knows - (1:30) - 3,821 plays
- Love Will Save the Day - (3:19) - 8,089 plays
- Words - (4:03) - 3,386 plays
- When You Say Nothing At All - (4:17) - 2,956 plays
- All That I Need - (3:49) - 2,689 plays
- You Needed Me - (3:28) - 2,283 plays