Boyz II Men
0 Shouts - 6,269,659 Scrobbles
Boyz II Men is an American R&B/soul singing group from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Founded in 1988 as a quintet, Boyz II Men found fame as a quartet, with members Wanya Morris, Michael McCary, Shawn Stockman, and Nathan Morris, on Motown Records during the early 1990s.Read More...
Based on sales, Boyz II Men is one of the most successful R&B groups of all time, having recorded five #1 pop hits between 1992 and 1997. They have since topped sales of 25 million records. Three of their #1 hits, "End of the Road", "I'll Make Love to You", and "One Sweet Day" (a duet with Mariah Carey), set and broke records for the longest period of time a single remained at #1 on the Billboard Hot 100.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I'll Make Love to You - 710,627 plays
- LyricsGirl you know we belong together
I don't have no time for you to be playing with my heart like this
You'll be mine forever baby
You just wait
We belong together
- LyricsDarlin' I can't explain, where did we lose our way
Girl, it's drivin' me insane and I know
I just need one more chance to prove my love to you
If you come back to me I guarantee that I'll never let you go.
can we go back to the days our love was strong.
- LyricsWe don't even talk anymore
And we don't even know what we argue about
Don't even say I love you no more
'Cause saying how we feel is no longer allowed
Some people will work things out
- LyricsBoyz II Men, Boyz II Men,
Boyz II Men, Boyz II Men
Motownphilly's back again
Doin' a little east coast fling
Boyz II Men going off
- It's So Hard To Say Goodbye To Yesterday - 186,359 plays
- Silent Night - 111,720 plays
- A Song For Mama - 174,260 plays
- 4 Seasons Of Loneliness - 171,027 plays
- Doin' Just Fine - 107,477 plays