23 Shouts - 228,032 Scrobbles
Boy Omega is Martin Henrik Gustafsson from Sweden. Started writing songs using the moniker Boy Omega in the year of 2001, after putting out several releases with various collaborators. The debut album I Name You Isolation was released in September of 2004, next releases followed year after year. The latest full-lenght, Hope On The Horizon, was released in September last year on Glitterhouse Records and STK. Acoustic instruments are blended with digital production techniques and field recordings, to produce a sound that is as melancholic as The Cure, but also as vibrant as Arcade Fire.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Marching Ants - (4:06) - 66 plays
- Somewhere I'm Human - (4:09) - 65 plays
- Giving Up The Ghost - (4:45) - 49 plays
- Halos - (2:40) - 53 plays
- A Sucker's Evening - (3:11) - 49 plays
- Black Metal Fairies - (3:10) - 41 plays
- Explode - (2:43) - 39 plays
- Our Treasure - (5:38) - 129 plays
- Suffocation Street - (2:50) - 45 plays
- Closure - (2:06) - 43 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online