176 Shouts - 646,023 Scrobbles
George Alan O'Dowd (born June 14, 1961, in London, United Kingdom), a Irish/British singer, songwriter & DJ who gained fame with his group Culture Club during the 80s. He epitomized the term "blue-eyed soul" and received just as much airplay on R&B radio stations as pop stations. George's androgynous style caught the attention of music executive Malcolm McLaren, who arranged for George to perform with the group Bow Wow Wow, featuring Annabella Lwin, at various shows. George called himself Lieutenant Lush and nearly stole the spotlight from Lwin.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- King Of Everything - (3:37) - 9,970 plays
- Everything I Own - (3:54) - 5,705 plays
- The Crying Game - (3:22) - 5,771 plays
- Bigger Than War - (3:46) - 3,814 plays
A man gives me the book of God and I turn to him and said
???I wouldn't be here my friend if I had no faith
Here in the darkness I became the light
I had to get it wrong to get it right???
- Live Your Life - (4:34) - 3,428 plays
- It's Easy - (3:37) - 3,478 plays
- Death of Samantha - (5:30) - 2,859 plays
- Any Road - (4:55) - 2,738 plays
- My Star - (4:21) - 2,564 plays