69 Shouts - 368,114 Scrobbles
Boy 8-bit; a young and upcoming producer famous for his infectious "bleep" electro-styled tracks inspired by the computer games of old. Boy 8-Bit's name hails from the days of old. Using an Amiga computer to produce in his youth, he dealt in 8-bit samples and hence the name. Although still relatively unknown, his EP "The Suspense Is Killing Me" received great critical acclaim on the underground Electro/Synth circuit.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Suspense Is Killing Me - (4:38) - 795 plays
- Tropical Heat - (4:09) - 544 plays
- Fogbank - (5:22) - 519 plays
- House On The Hill - (5:21) - 186 plays
- Night Terrors - (4:55) - 253 plays
- The Cricket Scores - (5:12) - 184 plays
- A City Under Siege - (6:01) - 177 plays
- Suspense is Killing Me (Drop The Lime Remix) - (5:14) - 124 plays
- Baltic Pine - (6:29) - 137 plays
- Baltic Pine - Run Hide Survive Remix - (5:45) - 106 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online