Boy & Bear
221 Shouts - 3,503,547 Scrobbles
Boy & Bear are an Australian folk rock band, based out of Sydney, New South Wales. The band began as a solo project for singer-songwriter Dave Hosking in 2009) before quickly expanding into a full band. In February 2009, Hosking uploaded a track, "The Storm", to the Unearthed program on radio station Triple J, it became a featured song at the station. Hosking had met Killian Gavin who was a singer-songwriter and guitarist in Ovell, and the pair started jamming together. Tim Hart, from another university band Wintersound, joined as a drummer and singer-songwriter.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsIn all you'll see
What was it that came down on me that night
A conjuring, I held on to that moment
And lie just to make it alive
I stood out there in the covering
- LyricsBoy & Bear - Feeding Line
Boy & Bear - Feeding Line
- Fall At Your Feet - (4:31) - 21,559 plays
- LyricsI wasn't born this way
I've been living a lie they say
So when it brought me to my knees
Well, I had everything so tell me would you please
How could I possibly have needed so much more?
- LyricsAnd I've been worried for a while now
Cos' you don't look the same
How the devil takes his toll
When you go walking through that flame
And I'm not saying it's been easy
- End of the Line - (3:46) - 11,975 plays
- Three Headed Woman - (4:03) - 15,060 plays
- Old Town Blues - (3:23) - 14,403 plays
- Lordy May - (3:34) - 11,765 plays
- Bridges - (4:05) - 12,975 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online