Bound for Glory
142 Shouts - 232,581 Scrobbles
Bound For Glory is a Minnesota-based RAC-band that was formed in 1989 and still active. One of the most active white power bands during the 1990s, their output has tailed off. The band is led by Ed Wolbank, at one time the director of the Northern Hammerskins in St. Paul, Minnesota. Erik Banks, Bound For Glory’s original vocalist, was murdered in 1993 in Portland, Oregon. The band had their own production company, Bound for Glory (BFG) Productions, which was sold to Panzerfaust Records in 2005.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Valkyrie - (3:09) - 150 plays
- Stockholm Burning - (4:07) - 147 plays
- Old Sarge - (3:22) - 135 plays
- Verdun - (6:26) - 134 plays
- 1956 - (3:41) - 115 plays
- Brick By Brick - (4:13) - 138 plays
- Sea Wolf - (5:06) - 139 plays
- Carpathian Thunder - (4:32) - 118 plays
- Green Devils - (5:01) - 109 plays
- The Darkening - (5:54) - 114 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online