Bound for Glory
112 Shouts - 216,606 Scrobbles
Bound For Glory is a Minnesota-based RAC-band that was formed in 1989 and still active. One of the most active white power bands during the 1990s, their output has tailed off. The band is led by Ed Wolbank, at one time the director of the Northern Hammerskins in St. Paul, Minnesota. Erik Banks, Bound For Glory’s original vocalist, was murdered in 1993 in Portland, Oregon. The band had their own production company, Bound for Glory (BFG) Productions, which was sold to Panzerfaust Records in 2005.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsWe roll into the 21st century
Trudging over the bones of the weak
For global domination, a message to the masses
That we don't turn the other cheek
Hate and desire fuel our fire
- LyricsDragon slayer, fearless raider,
Defender of the Rhine
A noble man in an Aryan land way back in time
Years passed on the glorious tales
Of the battles that he had fought
- Vindication - (3:39) - 150 plays
- LyricsSpread the word across the seas,
It's time to answer our peoples pleas.
Forced in a position to defend,
The men of iron rise again.
See the writing is on the wall
- American Roulette - (3:48) - 140 plays
- Ugly Americans - (2:58) - 101 plays
- Renegade - (4:15) - 116 plays
- Angry - (2:44) - 107 plays
- Boogeyman - (3:22) - 132 plays
- To Untamed Lands We Sail - (7:02) - 114 plays