0 Shouts - 18,205 Scrobbles
Boukman Eksperyans is a a mizik rasin band from the city of Port-au-Prince, Haiti. The band derives its name from Dutty Boukman, a vodou priest who led a religious ceremony in 1791 that is widely considered the start of the Haitian Revolution. The other half of the band's name, "Eksperyans", is the Kréyòl word for "experience", and was inspired by the band's appreciation of the music of Jimi Hendrix.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Bay Bondye Glwa - (3:47) - 72 plays
- Mayi A Gaye - (2:49) - 65 plays
- BARON - (5:53) - 40 plays
- IMAMOU LELE - (1:48) - 96 plays
- TIPA TIPA - (6:02) - 29 plays
- Nou Pap Sa Bliye - (5:29) - 34 plays
- Konbit Zaka - (4:22) - 26 plays
- Jou Nou Revolte - (3:26) - 27 plays
- Twoubadou Rasin - (5:17) - 29 plays
- Pwazon Rat - (4:37) - 31 plays