960 Shouts - 2,777,577 Scrobbles
With polyrhythmic guitar stylings, raw vocals, progressive song structures, and a unique sound, Botch were prominent in the underground metalcore scene from 1993 until 2002. In May 1998, the four-piece from Tacoma, Washington released their first album, American Nervoso. On November 30, 1999, Hydra Head released Botch's We Are the Romans. Since its initial release, bands have been influenced by its style, creating, to many, what is now called mathcore.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsSet apart, great divides
You are not what you seem, always different, always changing
It brings the worst out of me, and it's here to stay
That's the way it's always been for men
Always on your attire silences what you think and now you're wearing eyeliner
- Transitions from Persona to Object - (6:04) - 4,058 plays
- LyricsWhite eyes in coal mines
Bare backs, baseball caps
The sweat is part of life
We're still thriving
- LyricsOn the porch, two words changed life for me
And I'm not the same
He said, "Son, soon your life will change"
And I believed in him
"Your soul will be free of the pain"
- LyricsAll eyes on me, it's why we never speak
For now we'll just sit, locked and dilated
I feel buried or maybe I'm just alone
So cover me in black
It's for history
- Frequency Ass Bandit - (4:26) - 3,155 plays
- I Wanna Be a Sex Symbol on My Own Terms - (3:35) - 2,828 plays
- Man the Ramparts - (10:52) - 2,672 plays
- Japam - (2:59) - 2,812 plays
- Hutton's Great Heat Engine - (4:25) - 1,974 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online