Bosques de mi Mente
479 Shouts - 1,206,098 Scrobbles
Bosques de mi Mente is my solo project. It started by mid 2007 when, for diverse reasons, I decided to create music on my own, to reflect some restlessness and feelings that were in my mind. The idea behind "Toy Trains" was rounding my head for some time. For me, it was an attempt to record on tape the melancholy I felt trying to remember -without much success- my childhood, a happier epoch of which I keep very sparse remnants...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Y... de repente... me curaste - (5:09) - 671 plays
- Recuerdo infantil - (6:32) - 477 plays
- Familia - (4:53) - 451 plays
- Hermana - (4:35) - 430 plays
- La calle solitaria - (2:09) - 279 plays
- Los tigres no comen hierba - (4:24) - 273 plays
- Nostalgia - (6:34) - 232 plays
- Una vuelta por minuto - (2:51) - 223 plays
- Soledad - (5:19) - 207 plays
- el transcurrir de las horas - (3:13) - 230 plays