Bosques de mi Mente
472 Shouts - 1,145,979 Scrobbles
Bosques de mi Mente is my solo project. It started by mid 2007 when, for diverse reasons, I decided to create music on my own, to reflect some restlessness and feelings that were in my mind. The idea behind "Toy Trains" was rounding my head for some time. For me, it was an attempt to record on tape the melancholy I felt trying to remember -without much success- my childhood, a happier epoch of which I keep very sparse remnants...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Y... de repente... me curaste - (5:09) - 808 plays
- Soledad - (5:19) - 673 plays
- Recuerdo infantil - (6:32) - 562 plays
- Hermana - (4:35) - 636 plays
- Nostalgia - (6:34) - 562 plays
- Familia - (4:53) - 501 plays
- Los tigres no comen hierba - (4:24) - 414 plays
- Casi un grito de rabia - (5:44) - 380 plays
- Remanso de paz - (4:26) - 390 plays
- Trenes de juguete (Interludio) - (1:02) - 391 plays