Bosques de mi Mente
479 Shouts - 1,186,178 Scrobbles
Bosques de mi Mente is my solo project. It started by mid 2007 when, for diverse reasons, I decided to create music on my own, to reflect some restlessness and feelings that were in my mind. The idea behind "Toy Trains" was rounding my head for some time. For me, it was an attempt to record on tape the melancholy I felt trying to remember -without much success- my childhood, a happier epoch of which I keep very sparse remnants...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Y... de repente... me curaste - (5:09) - 714 plays
- Recuerdo infantil - (6:32) - 423 plays
- Familia - (4:53) - 422 plays
- Hermana - (4:35) - 497 plays
- Nostalgia - (6:34) - 383 plays
- Una vuelta por minuto - (2:51) - 313 plays
- Remanso de paz - (4:26) - 253 plays
- Soledad - (5:19) - 439 plays
- el transcurrir de las horas - (3:13) - 405 plays
- Los tigres no comen hierba - (4:24) - 364 plays