Born to Lose
16 Shouts - 286,899 Scrobbles
Hardcore/streetpunk band from Austin, and born out of the ashes of a defunct local quartet, they solidified and defined their sound in early 2000 with a solid line-up and new name. Within three months, Born To Lose recorded and released their debut EP “Here’s To You” and immediately began building a strong and loyal local following. The band continued to play shows, all the while writing songs and building up funds to record a second album. In the Summer of 2001, the follow-up LP “Dreams Die Fast” emerged, and upon its belated release was greeted with excellent praise from fans, new and old.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsPick myself off the floor and fight another day.
The day that you walked out my door, I tried to stay sane,
But the day may come when I lose my heart and I lose my faith.
When the bitter taste of the sour grapes will remind me of.
- Fall On Your Sword - (2:51) - 600 plays
- Home - (3:36) - 512 plays
- The Dreams of Kids - (3:13) - 474 plays
- Down - (3:04) - 477 plays
- The Bored and the Lost - (2:41) - 457 plays
- We Got It Made - (4:30) - 425 plays
- The Fallen - (2:27) - 555 plays
- Shallow Graves - (2:24) - 422 plays
- Last Chance Boys - (2:48) - 382 plays