Born To Lose
17 Shouts - 316,343 Scrobbles
Hardcore/streetpunk band from Austin, and born out of the ashes of a defunct local quartet, they solidified and defined their sound in early 2000 with a solid line-up and new name. Within three months, Born To Lose recorded and released their debut EP “Here’s To You” and immediately began building a strong and loyal local following. The band continued to play shows, all the while writing songs and building up funds to record a second album. In the Summer of 2001, the follow-up LP “Dreams Die Fast” emerged, and upon its belated release was greeted with excellent praise from fans, new and old.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsPick myself off the floor and fight another day.
The day that you walked out my door, I tried to stay sane,
But the day may come when I lose my heart and I lose my faith.
When the bitter taste of the sour grapes will remind me of.
- The Fallen - (2:27) - 243 plays
- Not alone - (3:15) - 177 plays
- Along the Way - (2:55) - 158 plays
- New Babylon - (2:34) - 165 plays
- Salvation - (3:32) - 146 plays
- Red leather romance - (2:49) - 117 plays
- Anthem - (3:30) - 191 plays
- Fall On Your Sword - (2:51) - 130 plays
- The Dreams of Kids - (3:13) - 132 plays