Born To Lose
17 Shouts - 312,511 Scrobbles
Hardcore/streetpunk band from Austin, and born out of the ashes of a defunct local quartet, they solidified and defined their sound in early 2000 with a solid line-up and new name. Within three months, Born To Lose recorded and released their debut EP “Here’s To You” and immediately began building a strong and loyal local following. The band continued to play shows, all the while writing songs and building up funds to record a second album. In the Summer of 2001, the follow-up LP “Dreams Die Fast” emerged, and upon its belated release was greeted with excellent praise from fans, new and old.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsPick myself off the floor and fight another day.
The day that you walked out my door, I tried to stay sane,
But the day may come when I lose my heart and I lose my faith.
When the bitter taste of the sour grapes will remind me of.
- The Fallen - (2:27) - 263 plays
- Not alone - (3:15) - 184 plays
- New Babylon - (2:34) - 168 plays
- Along the Way - (2:55) - 181 plays
- Salvation - (3:32) - 150 plays
- Red leather romance - (2:49) - 146 plays
- Fall On Your Sword - (2:51) - 142 plays
- Anthem - (3:30) - 130 plays
- Home - (3:36) - 105 plays